SOLD OUT: Register your interest for next year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve ever received feedback that you “need to be more strategic”, you know how frustrating it can feel. To make it worse, the feedback rarely comes with any concrete guidance on what to do about it, or even what it means.
So what specific steps can you take to become more strategic in your current role?
Start by changing your mindset. If you believe that strategic thinking is only for senior executives think again. It can, and must, happen at every level of your organisation. Indeed, it is one of those unwritten parts of all job descriptions.
Then, come to Strategic mindset for leaders, and understand:
- Exactly what is strategy and why it matters
- Why a strategic mindset is important as a leadership capability
- What a strategic mindset is and the tools that you need to apply it
- How to align your role/project or initiative with your organisational strategy
- How to communicate with the language of strategy- both in writing and in verbal presentations
- When: 26 November 2019, 9-4pm
- Where: Newmarket, Auckland
- Investment: $250+GST (special introductory price)
- Tickets: Email: email@example.com